Trainings and Webinars
Drought Leadership Training
The Drought Leadership Training is a hybrid program that combines virtual and in-person training opportunities on drought mitigation and management for retail agriculture, agricultural services, extension, or with agriculture-focused agencies/organizations. The Drought Leadership Training was developed by our team in 2021/2022.
Core topics include:
- Using forecasts in drought planning
- Risk management in drought
- Drought management strategies for livestock and range
- Drought management strategies for cropping systems
- Stress management in drought
- Drought planning
Other Drought Webinars
Check out webinars from our team and beyond on drought management for a range of topics, including drought planning, crops management in drought, rangeland management in drought, risk management, and drought forecasting tools.